1. The Site; Your Acceptance
2. Intellectual Property Rights, Confidentiality
3. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, under no circumstance shall Athene, our subsidiaries, parent companies, affiliates or officers, directors, employees or agents of the same be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (I) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (II) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our Site, (III) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal, business and/or financial information stored therein, (IV) any interruption or cessation or transmission to or from our Site; (V) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our Site by any third party, and/or (VI) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory, and whether or not Athene or any other person is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties; Disclaimer of Liability
You agree that your use of the Site shall be at your sole risk. The information, products and services offered on or through the Site and any third-party sites are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Athene, disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Athene, its affiliates and licensors do not make any warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Site’s content or the content of any sites linked to the Site and assume no liability or responsibility for any (I) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (II) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our Site, (III) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal, business and/or financial information stored therein, (IV) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our Site, (V) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through our Site by any third party, and/or (VI) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Site.
Athene, its affiliates and licensors do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Site or materials on this Site or on third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
Links and pointers may be provided to Internet sites maintained by outside third parties. Linking or pointing to such third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites, or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In addition, neither Athene nor its parent or subsidiary companies nor any of its respective affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the Site or on websites linked on the Site. You must provide, and are solely responsible for, all hardware and/or software necessary to access the Site. You assume the entire cost of and responsibility for any damage to, and all necessary maintenance, repair or correction of, that hardware and/or software.
When you register with Athene, you agree to the following:
- You are responsible for maintain the confidentiality and security of your login name and password;
- Athene is authorized to act on instructions received under your password without any requirement to question those instructions, and you are solely responsible for all transactions or acts that are validated through use of your password, whether or not made with your knowledge or authority;
- If you permit any person to use your login name and password, you may be liable for transactions made by that person;
- Athene is not liable for any unauthorized access to your information that is not directly due to the negligence of Athene;
- You will notify Athene immediately if you believe anyone else has learned your password or if you believe an unauthorized access to Athene or your information has occurred;
- Athene may deny or block access to any transaction made under your password without prior notice if we believe your password is being used by someone other than you, or if any unauthorized access to your information has occurred or may occur, or for any other reason, but we are under no obligation to do so.
We may cancel or terminate your right to use the Site or any part of the Site at any time and without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Site affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the Site, and the disclaimers and limitations of liability set forth in these Terms and Condition, survive.